This feature gives you the ability to customise your product groups and make it easy for your buyers to look through your range of products.
The Product Category page displays a list of all categories of your products.
From this page you will be able to:
1. Add Category
2. Search for your product by Product Name or Category
3. Export CSV to download the list of product categories
How to add a new category
Click Add Category button on the top right then on the popup complete the following fields:
1. Status: Choose to publish your product category or make it a draft. When adding a product you can assign products to a product category. Only categories with the publish status will appear on your shop.
2. Category name
3. Sales code – This field is for internal use only – this could be an account code from your chart of accounts.
4. Cost code – This field is for internal use only – this could be an account code from you
5. Click Save And Publish
Note: The Sales Code and Cost Code field are for internal use only – this could be an account code from your chart of accounts.