Offers Listing Overview
In this article, you will learn how to navigate the Offers Module.
Lee Lim (Admin)
1 year ago
What you will need:
Note: Before starting this step, you will need to complete your online store. If you do not wish to have an online store on Gozappi then any offers you create here can only be published to the Gozappi Marketplace.
Terms to Understand:
- Offer Type: Offer type consists of two types:
- Normal Offers can be published to sellers' very own store or published to the Gozappi Marketplace.
- Bundle Offer Type is an offer type that will not be published instead bundle offers will appear in the bundle choices during the Bundle Creation steps.
- Offer Statuses: Offer Statuses represent the approval status for your offers. Offers you create needs to be approved by Admin. Once you have saved and published your offer, the default status will be Pending Approval. Once approved your offer will have an Approved status.
Note: Offers with bundle offer type will still need to be approved before it will appear and available for creating Bundle Offers.
Navigating the Offers Listing:
The Offers Listing shows all offers regardless of the offer type or their status.
The columns with the up and down arrows can be sorted in ascending or descending order of the respective data in that column.
Personalising Your View:
To filter this list, use the more options sandwich icon represented by the 3 stacks of lines.
You can filter by:
- Offer Create date range
- Offer Start date range
- Offer Expiry date range
- Offer Statuses and Offer Type
If you need to clear your filter selections select Clear All at the bottom right of the popup form.
Exporting Offer Listing Data
- Export CSV allows you to export and download the details displayed on the list in CSV format.
What you can do now:
- Add a New Offer – refer to discussion notes on New Offer