Create New Offers
In this article, you will learn how to create offers and publish them to the Gozappi Marketplace or your online store.
Lee Lim (Admin)
1 year ago
Purpose of this article:
In this article, you will learn how to create offers for your online store.
What you will need:
You will need to have some ideas on the type types of irresistible offers you want to create.
There are 3 simple steps to creating an offer:
- Offer Setup
- Details and Pricing Setup
- Terms and Expiry Setup
To setup offer simply complete the fields on this page as follows:
- Enter the name of your offer: This field will be visible to your buyers. You are limited to 40 characters.
- Enter a brief description of your offer: This will be visible on the offer detail page. You are limited to 300 characters.
- Select the Product Category that describes your offer. Selecting an irrelevant category could result to delay in your offer being approved or your offer being declined altogether.
- Assign to Offer Group: This feature gives you the flexibility to group your offers as you see appropriate.
Manage Offer Categories Popup
To add a new Group Category simply enter the name you want for the group and then click submit.
Checking the ‘Show in Store Menu’ will display the Group Category name on the main menu of your site which will only display offers that have been assigned to that Group Category.
This feature is another way you can group your offers and is particularly useful if you intend to have a large number of offers. You can use this offer grouping feature to direct your visitors to specific Offer Group Types. Here are some ideas on how Groups can be used:
- Travel Agencies: Local Holidays, Short Holidays, Overseas Holidays, etc
- Restaurants: Business Catering, Functions, Room Hire
- Beauty: For Him, For Her
Link to Product
Select the product(s) / service(s) which will be supplied to the buyer at every redemption. The products you link here will appear on the coupon so you will know exactly what each customer is entitled to for their coupon.
Describe exactly what your buyers will get:
Describe here what is included and what is not included with this offer. It is important to provide as much detail as possible to better manage customers expectation and avoid refunds and or complaints.
Detail And Pricing
On this page you can:
- Set up your pricing details
- Upload promo images
Set Up Your Pricing Details
Set the offer price
Set redemption entitles and selects whether you allow buyers to negotiate on price for this offer. If Negotiation is enabled, then select how you want to approve the negotiation:
- Manually Approve: You will receive notification for every bid from a buyer for this offer which you can either Approve or Decline.
- Automatically Approve: The bid from a buyer will be automatically approved if the amount is above the amount you’ve specified.
If FREE is selected for the offer price, then complete the following below:
- Entitlement Redemption: Enter the number of times your buyers can redeem goods/services when they purchase this offer
- Entitlements to the buyer: Enter the number of times your buyers can redeem goods/services when they purchase this offer
- Entitlements to be gifted: Enter the number of redemptions that can be 'Gifted' by your buyer to their friends and connections.
- Set redemption requirements: Choose whether you want your buyer to 'gift' first before they can redeem their entitlements?
ACCOUNTS – Complete the Account details on the right panel
- Normal Price – enter the normal price before discounts
- Your Cost – enter the sum of your costs for this offer
- Profit – this field will automatically be calculated
- Sales Code – enter the revenue codes for this offer to reflect your chart of accounts
- Cost Code – enter the cost codes for this offer to reflect your chart of accounts
Upload Promo Images Or Video
- You will need at least 3 images to be uploaded to an offer.
- To upload and image simply select click inside the box with the dotted border.
- Browse and select all the images you want to show for this offer.
- Then click one image to make it feature image for offer.
Terms And Expiry
From the Terms and Expiry Section you will be able to:
- Create and assign Terms and Conditions to the offer
- Select where you want to publish your offer
- Assign Contacts to Groups and Lists
Create and Assign Terms and Conditions to Offer
Select from the dropdown the appropriate terms for this offer.
To Create a new term for your offer click Create New
- Enter the name of the Terms and Conditions
- Provide full details of the Terms and Conditions for this offer
- Click Submit and the newly created Terms and Conditions will be added to your library for future use when creating offers.
Select where you want to publish your offer
- Publish to store and marketplace: Once approved by Gozappi your offers will be shown in the Gozappi marketplace as well as your store.
- Publish to store only: Once approved by Gozappi your offers will be shown in your store only.
- Publish to bundle offers: Once approved by Gozappi your offers will not be shown in the marketplace nor your store. Offers that have been published to bundles are the only offers that will be available for bundling.
Refer to notes on Bundle Offers for more information.
Assign Contacts to Groups and Lists
In this section you can select the groups and list to assign your visitors to buy any of the following actions:
- Wish listed this offer: You can assign contacts who have wish-listed this offer to a specific Group or List. Any visitor wish listing this offer will be shown in your contacts module as a prospect and be assigned automatically to the selected group and list.
- Buyers of this offer: You can assign contacts who have bought this offer a specific Group or List. Anyone who has purchased this offer will be shown in your contacts module as a client and be assigned automatically to the selected group and list.
Assigning to groups and lists is not mandatory, but it is highly recommended that you do because it is a convenient and easy way to automatically categories your contacts into groups and lists and personalise your communication based on their groups/lists.
Please click here to learn more about Segments.
- Save as Draft will save your offer in your offer listing
- Save and Publish will send a request to admin for approval whilst saving the offer within the Offer Module with status “Pending” (approval). Once approved your offers will be visible in the marketplace and your online store depending on the published options you’ve selected.
What you can do now:
- Create Bundle Offers
- Set Up Your Contact Segments