Add New Contact
In this article, you will learn how to add a contact to your GoZappi Seller Account.
Lee Lim (Admin)
1 year ago
Adding a New Contact
The Contacts Listings page is where you can manage all your contacts.
From the Main Dashboard, click on the Contacts tab to go to the Contacts Listing page.
Types of Contacts
There are 5 different types of Contacts:
- Suspect - a suspect is a contact that the seller has invited to connect with them, but the contact has not yet signed up for the FREE account.
- Prospect - a prospect is a contact that is connected to the seller but has not yet made any purchase with that seller.
- Gold Prospect - a gold prospect is a contact that has signed up to via the seller’s referral link as a result of the seller’s referral.
- Client – a client is a contact that has made purchases with that seller.
- Gold Client – a gold client is a contact that has been referred by the seller who has also made purchases through the platform with that seller.
How to Add a New Contact to your Sellers Account
On the Contact listings page, click ‘New Contact’.
This will take you to another page where you can put in all the details of your new contact.
- Fill out your contact information.
- Add your new contact to any of your existing Segments Group and then Segment List. You can also create a New Group or List from the Add New Contact page by simply giving the new group and or list a name and then select the ‘Add to Selection’ button.
- Click on the ‘View Welcome letter’ link at the lower left side of the page to select the Welcome Letter that you will send to your new contact.
- To preview the content in the main body of the email first select the email welcome email from the dropdown and then click the Preview link located on the top right.
- Upon clicking the View Welcome letter, a pop-up window will appear where you can tailor the opening and closing paragraph for the email. Once done then click Submit to save your edits.
- Once your personalized email is submitted, tick the checkbox next to ‘I have permission to email this contact’ to confirm that you have permission to send these contacts an email.
- Then, click on the ‘Add contact and send Welcome Letter’ Button to finish adding a new contact.
- A box will show up stating ‘Success – Contact Saved’ once the process is completed.
- You will then be routed back to your contact list with your recently added Contact.
Note: All contacts you add will be sent a welcome letter. At the bottom of the letter, there will be a link ‘Visit Sellers Store’ for the contact to click on to be taken to the Sellers Online Store.
Sellers can apply to become our affiliate. will pay a percentage of the purchases your ‘Gold’ contacts have made with other sellers in the Marketplace.
Recommendation: Create your online store first, then create segments and then invite your existing contacts to visit your store by adding them as a contact or by importing them into your contact.
Need more help?
Contact our support team here.
Link to https://marketplace..com/contact-us